520 East 72nd Street #11P · New York, NY 10021 · (212) 628-1191
Program Management Executive Profile
Stakeholder Engagement / Process Improvement / Budget Management
Tech-savvy Change Agent with deep operations experience, and an extraordinary record of influencing senior leaders and moving forward organizational change. Communicates complex processes to C-Level executives and to back-office workers.
Core competencies include:
|· Stakeholder Relationships
· Project / PMO Planning
· Risk Identification & Reporting
· Re-Engineering / Six Sigma
· Virtual / Multi-Cultural Ops
|· Budget Analysis & Planning
· Process Controls
· Regulatory / Compliance / Risk
· Outsourcing & Vendor Mgmt
· Mentor & Grow Teams
METLIFE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, New York, NY
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY, DIRECT BUSINESS, 2013 – 2015
Responsible for developing efficiency projects and programs in U.S. Direct Consumers Department, engaging with senior stakeholder, identifying program metrics, and prioritizing projects, within MetLife and across vendors and partners.
- Manage $20 million operations budget, identify cost trends and risks, and develop initiatives to remain on budget.
- Develop and articulate benefits of efficiency projects and programs to LOB stakeholders, and develop consensus.
- Implemented vendor management program: incident reporting, project tracking, cost analysis, daily problem call, root cause documentation, weekly progress reports, monthly management reports and cross-vendor issue resolution.
- Vendor liaison for: cost dispute / resolution, RFPs and contract renewal / approval in a matrixed environment.
- Collaborated with compliance, legal, procurement and IT groups to ensure adherence with corporate standards.
NICCOLLS AND DIMES, New York, NY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR PMO & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, 2011 – 2014
An independent consulting practice providing expertise in high value project management for Fortune/FTSE 500 firms.
- Develop business plan, control framework, and delivery model for shared services program for Standard & Poor’s.
- Consulting with LPO Elevate: built business cases, develop transformational services for UK “top 10” legal firms.
- Develop outsourcing, change and project management content for New York Times subsidiary, About.com.
INTEGREON, New York, NY
SENIOR V.P., PROJECT MANAGEMENT & IMPLEMENTATION, 2006 – 2011
Developed and managed delivery centers and PMO, driving change management plans and communications for this rapidly expanding and highly matrix managed BPO, with offices in the U.S., U.K., India, China, South Africa and Manila.
- Implemented Global Project Management Office (PMO), centralizing project/change management, internationally.
- Developed and standardized: root cause analysis, risk identification, business cases, and BPO implementation.
- Implemented Quality Control & Improvement: management reporting, standardized Quality Control in all offices, introduced service recovery reports and client satisfaction surveys, as well as Six Sigma methodologies.
- Collaborated with sales, producing: client service models, RFP responses, contracts/sow negotiation, technical documentation, knowledge transfer, service level agreements (SLA) and metrics, and management reporting.
BEAR STEARNS & CO. INC., New York, NY, 1992 – 2006
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, INVESTMENT BANKING, 1999 to 2006
Earned multiple promotions spearheading multi-functional areas: presentation services, research, reprographics, technology services, and facilities management to contribute to success of international division of 1,100 bankers and support team.
A change agent charged with driving enterprise change initiatives though global Investment Banking. Implemented Project Management (PMO) department, creating a stable platform for organizational change. Collaborated with corporate stakeholders: IT, HR, Legal, Procurement, Facilities Management and Corporate Security.
- Developed budgets, managed services for multiple service lines: corporate library, IT services, presentation center, training. Mentored and trained staff of 12 managers, supervised 200 on/off-shore staff, with a $50 million budget.
- Replaced ambiguous management environment with: documented work rules, uniform job profiles, KPI’s, metrics tracking, operational performance reporting, risk identification, and performance based compensation.
- Developed PMO group to increase efficiency in departmental and enterprise project implementation.
- Identify new technology for IB, build business case, work with IT and compliance to develop implementation plans.
- Contact for IB regulatory requirements, working with IT, Compliance, Legal and Corporate Security departments.
- Introduced service transformation, re-engineering core services: $10 million (50%) reduced document center costs, $2 million in market data, $1 million in car services, improving service levels, while increasing work volumes.
- Change projects included: Global Service Training & Documentation; New IB analyst model; Document Center; Document Management Systems; AML, Patriot Act, & Sarbanes Oxley; Business Continuity Plan.
- Developed, customized and communicated departmental/enterprise communications, internally and across vendors.
- Produced reports: headcount, budget, vendor, service scorecard, and ad hoc across all service groups, globally.
MANAGER OF TECHNICAL SERVICES, INVESTMENT BANKING, 1994 to 1999
Responsible for all IT services in Investment Banking: worked with high level bankers to define needs, managed IB technology project portfolio, coordinated with corporate stakeholders, developed dedicated IB desktop support group.
- Promoted to head of IT/IB services, managed IT/IB steering committee and all IB department-wide projects (desktop and server upgrades, software selection, service monitoring, email automation, product testing, training).
- Implemented: financial reporting, document automation, market data services, CRM and desktop upgrades.
- Liaison to Corporate IT for coordination of enterprise and global technology projects, and program risks.
SUPPORT MANAGER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROUP, 1992 to 1994
IT/IB PMO Team member, developed and delivered solutions for Investment Banking. Worked with IB Technology Steering committee, developed new departmental projects, coordinated enterprise projects for IB, resolved stakeholder issues.
- Developed technology Steering Committees for business units to resolve issues and assess future needs.
- Developed department procurement standards: Desktops, servers, 3rd party and internal application standards.
- Liaison to Trading, IB and High Yield, collaborated with stakeholders on security, confidentiality and PC standards.
|Education & Credentials|
Graduate studies towards MA, Public Policy, City University of New York Graduate Center, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Queens College, New York, NY
Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Access, Visio, At Task/WorkFront, Salesforce, Interwoven Content Management System, Hummingbird DMS, OpenText, Compliance Accelerator, Remedy, Ariba, SharePoint