New York, NY 10021 · (212) 628-1191
Project Development / Process Improvement / Black Belt Six Sigma
|· Stakeholder Relationships
· Manage Project Delivery
· Six Sigma Black Belt
· Global Operations
|· Executive Communications
· Measure Performance & Benefits
· Establish Process Controls
· Mentor & Grow Team
TEWCONNECT, NY DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS 2015
Founding partner, responsible for developing operations and business processes to perform small business M&A deals.
- Performed market research, identified opportunities for Mergers and Acquisitions in US small business market.
- Developed strategy and social media tools to identify and contract with small businesses owners ready to buy/sell.
- Developed and maintained pipeline of active buyers and sellers of small businesses.
METLIFE , NY DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY 2013 – 2015
Responsible for engaging with senior stakeholder, and developing efficiency programs between MetLife and partners.
- Develop/communicate benefits of efficiency projects and programs to LOB stakeholders, and develop consensus.
- Implemented vendor framework: cost dispute/resolution, contract renewal and cross-vendor communication.
- Managed executive budget meetings: budget review, spend analysis, issue tracking, approval of budget changes.
- Manage $20 million operations budget, identify cost trends and risks, and develop initiatives to remain on budget.
NICCOLLS AND DIMES, NY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR 2011 – 2014
An independent consulting practice providing expertise in high value project management for Fortune/FTSE 500 firms.
- Develop business plan, control framework, and delivery model for shared services program for Standard & Poor’s.
- Consulted with LPO Elevate: built business cases, develop transformational services for UK “top 10” legal firms.
- Wrote articles for New York Times subsidiary, About.com. on: outsourcing, change and project management.
INTEGREON, NY SVP., PROJ. MGMT & IMPLEMENTATION, 2006 – 2011
Drove change & communication plans for rapidly growing matrixed BPO, in U.S., U.K., India, China, S.Africa & Manila.
- Implemented Global Project Management Office (PMO), designing and reporting on internal and client projects .
- Developed and standardized: root cause analysis, risk identification, business cases, and BPO implementation.
- Developed business strategy with CEO & division heads to increase revenues from $25 to $200 million in 4 years.
- Implemented Improvement programs, standardized Quality Control, and implemented Six Sigma methodologies.
BEAR STEARNS & CO. INC., New York, NY, 1992 – 2006
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, INVESTMENT BANKING, 1999 to 2006
Earned multiple promotions spearheading multi-functional areas: presentation services, research, reprographics, technology services, and facilities management to contribute to success of international division of 1,100 bankers and support team.
A change agent charged with driving enterprise change initiatives though global Investment Banking. Implemented Project Management (PMO) department, creating a stable platform for organizational change. Collaborated with corporate stakeholders: IT, HR, Legal, Procurement, Facilities Management and Corporate Security.
- Developed budgets, managed services for multiple service lines: corporate library, IT services, presentation center, training. Mentored and trained staff of 12 managers, supervised 200 on/off-shore staff, with a $50 million budget.
- Replaced ambiguous management environment with: documented work rules, uniform job profiles, KPI’s, metrics tracking, operational performance reporting, risk identification, and performance based compensation.
- Developed PMO group to increase efficiency in departmental and enterprise project implementation.
- Identify new technology for IB, build business case, work with IT and compliance to develop implementation plans.
- Contact for IB regulatory requirements, working with IT, Compliance, Legal and Corporate Security departments.
- Introduced service transformation, re-engineering core services: $10 million (50%) reduced document center costs, $2 million in market data, $1 million in car services, improving service levels, while increasing work volumes.
- Change projects included: Global Service Training & Documentation; New IB analyst model; Document Center; Document Management Systems; AML, Patriot Act, & Sarbanes Oxley; Business Continuity Plan.
- Developed, customized and communicated departmental/enterprise communications, internally and across vendors.
- Produced reports: headcount, budget, vendor, service scorecard, and ad hoc across all service groups, globally.