Here’s an announcement from our friends at PEX!
April 23rd will see hundreds of process improvement professionals descend upon London for the annual PEX Week European Conference. It looks like an exciting event but obviously being London based means it’s out of reach for many from outside of Europe. Thankfully they’ll be providing a live blog of the event so that those unable to attend in person can still find out what’s going on and interact with speakers at the event.
Highlights (all times GMT):
- Keynote speech – Equipping your business for all eventualities: Learning from the lessons of the recession and building a stronger organisation for the future by Connie Moore 24th April @ 10am
- Keynote speech – BIG Data = BIG Opportunities! – Discover the Value of Data Analysis in Developing Customer Centric Process with Andy Jones 24th April @ 12.15
- Live Q&A on Big data with Connie Moore and Andy Jones 24th April @ 1pm
- Tweet jam on sustainable innovation 24th April @ 3.10pm
- Keynote speech – Raising the competitive bar and securing Customer Gold by Steve Towers 25th April @ 9am
- Live Q&A on Six sigma on steroids with Steve Towers 25th @ 1.15pm
To participate with the live blog simply click here to open up the chat window, or you can join in via Twitter by using the hashtag #pexweek
Live blog provided by the Process Excellence Network!